My músic


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

martes, 24 de febrero de 2009

Abra cadaver

Ah no what's wrong with me, i got no vision see i was the target of a notion of submission see oh yeah they needed me, yeah i was the target see they tried to stick a dead body inside of me need no need no alibi honestly i tell no lies wanted to stick an office worker inside of me but i kept breaking free they could not capture me i pulled maneuvers that were closer to savage see bad bad they tried to stick a dead body inside of me bad bad come again i tell no lies so now you understand i was a wanted man the opposition and the bug of a shiny hand but ah no this i see there's nothing wrong with me there's no deadbeat regime rider inside of me need no need no alibi honestly i tell no lies tried to stick and ofice worker inside of me need no need no alibi honestly i tell no lies wanted nothing stuck in me bad bad they tried to stick a dead body inside of me bad bad wanted nothing stuck in me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Alex ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Alex ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A&A♥

A&A♥